The Corporate Secretary is tasked
with, among others, providing Company
information services to the public, including
corporate actions, submitting periodic
reports and other material information that
must be immediately submitted to the Capital
Market and Financial Institution Supervisory
Agency (BAPEPAM-LK) and the Indonesia
Stock Exchange (IDX).
Based on Notarial Deed No. 661 dated 20
January 2016 on the declaration of resolutions
of the board of directors’ meeting, there
was a change in the office of the Corporate
Secretary to Mr. Windy Wijaya, with job
history and work experiences as follows:
Age, Place & Date of Birth - 36 Years old per
15 November 1985, in Jakarta.
Educational Background: Bachelor of
Economics from 17 Agustus University,
Occupational Background - by virtue of
Notarial Deed No. 661 dated 20 January 2016
on the declaration of resolutions of meeting
of the Board of Directors, with indefinite term
of office, but to be adjusted to the results
General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS).
1. PT. Siantar Top, Tbk. (2006-2007),
2. Public Accountants Office of HLB Hadori Sugiarto Adi and Partners (formerly Adi Jimmy Arthawan) (2008 – 2014);
3. PT. Cowell Development, Tbk. (2014);
4. PT. Inter Zircon Indonesia (2014 – 2015);
5. PT. Trust Finance Indonesia, Tbk. (2015 – now).
Education or Training to Improve Competency:
1. POJK No. 47/2020 and POJK No. 58/2020;
2. The 10th ACGS Implementations: Road to ESG in Indonesia;
3. Targeting policy changes in VAT and Tax Income in the RUU KUP 2021 ;
4. ESG Risk Analysis & Management and TCFD Deep Dive - Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Accounting.
5. Financial Information Service System (SLIK) Reporting for Financing Companies.